Silverette Nursing Cups - Pure 925 Silver XL size
Silverette (also known by the name Breast Angels) are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections. They are made in one universal size as the specially rounded peak fits any nipple without compressing it.
- Bra Size: C cup or less
- Bra Size: C cup or more
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial.
- The only & original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths.
- Easy and comfortable to use – no additional creams or lotions necessary.
- Since 2002 a resounding success with mothers, midwives and obstetricians.
How to use:
- After your breastfeeding session, leave a couple of milk drops in each cup and apply them directly to the nipple like cupping glass.
- Keep them on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions.
- Remove cups and rinse nipples accurately with water before breastfeeding.
- Do not use any other nipple treatment in conjunction with SILVERETTE®: this could reduce or even compromise the efficacy of the product.
- To clean SILVERETTE® make a paste using Bicarbonate Soda (you should find it in the baking section of any supermarket) mixed with a small amount of water, rub this mix on the cups, rinse accurately and dry.