Items 1-20 of 65
Areas to Baby Proof
There are many different areas within the home that can pose a threat to your child, especially as they continue to develop and grow. Consider the following areas and hazards when shopping for baby safety products:
- The kitchen - Invest in cabinet and oven door locks.
- Living areas - protect your baby by using a fireguard, socket covers, and table corner covers.
- Stairs - stair gates are incredibly important once your baby is on-the-move.
- Nursery - baby monitors are a great way of keeping an eye on your baby at bedtime.
- Bathroom - be sure not to leave any chemicals or harmful products in reach of your little one and consider getting a toilet seat lock.
- Outdoors - baby safety harnesses are great for when your toddler is walking but still need a helping hand.
Shop our full range of baby safety products now. If you need any help before placing your order, please get in touch with our team.