Red Castle Cocoonababy with Fitted Sheet – White
Welcoming baby gently into the world, providing him with a comforting, reassuring, well-defined space which reminds him of his mother's womb, the Cocoonababy helps the Newborn to adapt as best as to possible life following birth. The semi-foetal, slightly curved position which baby adopts in the cocoon, soothes him, reassures him and helps to limit the onset of the principal troubles which may bother him during his first months. The Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon which repositions the child in the semi foetal position he adopted in his mummy’s tummy. The semi-foetal position du Cocoonababy helps limit concerns occurring during the first months.
- Improve the quality and the length of the child’s sleep.
- Reduce the involuntary jerky movements which wake baby with a start and make him cry (startle or Moro reflex).
- Limit gastric reflux (thanks to the slope of the Cocoonababy).
- Limit the risk of flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly).
- The Cocoonababy nest includes the Tummy Band reassures and soothes baby by applying a light pressure on his tummy, without hindering his freedom of movement.
- From 2.8kgs and until the child starts trying to roll over or change position in the nest (around 3 - 4 months old). For use in a cot or crib with sides at least 20cms higher than the top of the Cocoonababy.
Please note this item is non-returnable for hygiene purposes.
Safe sleep guidelines recommend the safest sleep environment for a baby is on a flat surface with no accessories. Loungers, nests and pods should be used in a supervised setting for rest and lounging. Always follow manufacturers product safety guidelines