Babybjorn Mini Carrier Dark Grey
During those first months, you hold your new-born in your arms almost all the time. You feed, lull to sleep, comfort and cuddle them around the clock. Adapting to your new-born’s slower pace gives you the time and tranquillity to settle into a routine and strengthen your parent-baby bond. So, forget your to-do list, slow down and snuggle up.
Baby Carrier Mini is small, soft and snuggly – just like your baby.
- Perfect first baby carrier for a new-born - Baby Carrier Mini is a small and easy-to-use baby carrier that is best suited to new-borns and their great need for closeness. You can carry your baby high on your chest, so they always feel your heartbeat.
- Small and easy to use - Baby Carrier Mini is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles. This means you can quickly put it on, day or night, to comfort or lull your new-born to sleep. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping new-born. The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means you can easily adapt Baby Carrier Mini as your new-born grows.
- Soft and flexible - The super-soft fabrics in Baby Carrier Mini create a cosy space for your new-born and are comfy against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your new-born’s back, legs and hips and gives good sitting support in a comfy, ergonomic position. You can check your new-born’s position and the natural C-curve of their back with your hands through the fabric.
- Age and weight - Most suitable during your baby’s first months. Tested and safe for 0–1 year (min. 7 lbs/3.2 kg, max. 24 lbs/11 kg). Your baby should be at least five months old and weigh no more than 24 lbs/11 kg to use the facing-out position. The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies weighing between 7 lbs/3.2 kg and 10 lbs/4.5 kg.
- Materials - All our materials are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. That’s important to us!