Pacapod Baby Changing Bags
Founded by a mother that found it difficult to keep her baby bag organised; Pacapod was launched to provide a solution to this struggle. Jacqueline also found that many baby changing bags were oversized with no compartments, unable to withstand extreme weather conditions and also, weren't very stylish. Pacapod nappy bags are designed not just with the modern Mum in mind, but they're multi-generational and unisex. Jacqueline explained she wants "Granny and Grandad to feel as comfortable taking the baby out wearing the bag as you will".
Stylish, Practical, Premium QualityPacapod changing bags not only boast premium quality, but they're also extremely stylish and available in a selection of different materials, styles and colours to personally suit you. At Bella Baby we offer the following Pacapod bag designs:
- The Pacapod Saunton Tan Leather
- The Pacapod Saunton Pewter
- The Pacapod Saunton Latte
- The Richmond Navy Herringbone
- The Pacapod Croyde (available in black and pewter)
- 3-in-1 Organising Systems
- Easy on-the-go feeding
- Pram attachment straps for enhanced travel assistance
- Flatpack pods for easy store and clean
- Shoulder Strap: Top carrying tote style handles, adjustable messenger & backpack straps
- Spacious inner compartments to house all of your baby travel essentials
Why Choose a Pacapod Baby Bag?
Bringing organised elegance to parenting, Pacapod changing bags offer classic style with a modern edge. Many of their designs are multi-functional meaning you can easily adjust them to wear as a rucksack, messenger style, or as a classic 'handbag'. These 3-in-1 features also offer changer pods and feeding pods for effortless, on-the-go feeding.