Bugaboo Turtle Air Car Seat - Grey Melange
The Bugaboo Turtle Air is our safe travel solution for transporting your baby from day one. The newly developed design is light, yet resilient. Weighing less than 3 kg it’s easy to lift and carry.
Premium foam padding and a washable Merino wool insert for optimal climate control and the Signature Bugaboo canopy and snooze shade, let parents transform the car seat into a cozy cocoon for naps on the go.
The Bugaboo Turtle Air sun canopy comes with our signature smart visor. The smart visor is an extendable mesh panel that will create a quiet cocoon for your baby to sleep peacefully. It has a UPF 50+ sun protection rate, to keep your child fully protected from the sun rays. The special peek-a-boo allows extra airflow, and for you to always keep a close eye on your little one.
The car seat includes a no-thread 5-point harness to safely secure your baby during your daily trips. The seat inlay is made from high-quality merino wool and also comes with adjustable head support that can be regulated as your baby
The car seat is now even safer due to the newly-developed Isofix wingbase – including side-impact protection wings for extra security (sold separately)
- Designed in collaboration with premium car seat brand Nuna, the Bugaboo Turtle car seat is based on principles of smart simplicity, for an easy and intuitive design. The car seat Isofix base is not included in this item but can be purchased separately.
- Super resilient outer shell
- Special comfortable tech foam for optimal side-impact protection
- Lightweight design and ergonomic carry handle
- Merino wool seat inlay, for optimal body temperature control
- Height-adjustable head support
- Top-quality car seat technology by Nuna
- Sun canopy with our signature smart visor, with UPF 50+ sun protection rate
- Compatible with most Bugaboo strollers when used with matching adapters
- Weight capacity: 13 kg/28.6 lbs
- In-use dimensions (length x width x height): 66 x 44 x 59 cm/25.9 x 17.3 x 23 inches
- Age range: 0-15 months
- Machine washable fabrics. Wash in cold water, always using the delicate cycle. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean it. Drip dry only.
|Apply Partial Payment||Yes|