PureZees Cot Mattress 60x120
Pure Zees is a breakthrough product. It is the World’s First Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ infant mattress that is scientifically tested in accordance with internationally recognised trigger factor avoidance recommendations, including allergens and irritants, suitable for those with asthma and allergies.
Besides being Certified asthma & allergy friendly™, there are also other very important features that strive to better and improve the conditions and convenience of your baby’s sleep environment.
- Anti-dust mite using a non-chemical physical barrier method. No unnecessary dust mite killing treatment chemicals that could affect your baby's health.
- Bacteria prevention within baby mattress core using a non-chemical physical barrier method that keeps the mess out. No antimicrobial biocides and probiotic chemical treatments used as these are known to damage living organisms.
- Inherently flame retardant with no nasty or dangerous fire retardant chemicals necessary. Tested to UK, EU and US Fire Safety Standards. And this is an extremely good reason why we don't use foam and spring.
- First baby mattress in the world to be tested, proven and certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
- 100% Waterproof while still breathable for a baby’s skin due to an advanced microporous material. Impermeable to urine, vomit and other liquid messes. Especially practical requiring only an easy wipe down.
- Comfort cover made of a special microfilament fabric designed to wick away the moisture and allow for quicker drying thanks to ability for air to move in and around. Not zipped but elasticated for major practicality when wash and care of mattress is required. Simple idea but genius.
- Designed without quilting or raised edges which are the most prominent areas for gathering of dust and lint - the infamous dust bunnies. Now you are getting the idea about a healthier sleep environment and that its not just the chemicals we look at.
- Passed the AAFA VOC Chamber Test for detection of harmful chemicals.
- Made for Cots of approximate dimensions 60 x 120 cm (23.6 x 47 inches)
- Meets EU & UK Safety Standards and Cot Size Standard
Goods are dispatched for delivery via DPD couriers and tracking information will be provided via email.
Orders placed before 11 am will be dispatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders placed after 11 am will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed at weekends will take two working days.