Cybex Gazelle S Mono Travel System with Cybex Cloud Z iSize - Taupe frame
Introducing the Cybex Gazelle S Travel system Bundle.
The Gazelle S is a superb mono stroller including a detachable Shopper with an impressive carrying capacity. Adapting to the changing needs of your family, the stroller can up-grade to a duo stroller when a second child arrives, supporting an additional seat with the same high degree of comfort and robustness. In fact, the Gazelle S can support up to 23 different combinations of Seat Units, Gazelle S Cots, infant car seats, the Shopper, growing with your family every step of the way.
What’s included in our Travel system bundle:
- Gazelle S Chassis Frame and wheels
- Upper and lower shopping baskets
- Carrycot with mattress
- Toddler seat unit
- Car seat adaptors
- Raincovers for carrycot and seat unit
- Cybex Gold collection footmuff
- Cybex Cloud Z isize car seat
- Cybex Base Z
A full lie-flat position is possible in most configurations, making the stroller ready for use from the very beginning of your family’s journey. Free shopping basket With ample storage space for all a growing family’s needs, the extra-large shopping basket allows you to carry loads of up to 13 kg. Compact fold Even in a double seat configuration, it’s possible to simply fold the Gazelle S for stowing and storage without any need to detach any of the component parts. Ergonomic lie-flat position The huge seat unit of the Gazelle S is the last word in robust comfort and coziness, and it is fully adjustable into a lie-flat position for use from birth.
The Gazelle S Frame can support multiple configurations of Gazelle S Seat Units, Gazelle S Cots, CYBEX infant car seats or the Gazelle S Shopper, making it a flexible foundation for your growing family. UPF50+ Sun Canopy Shield your child from the elements with an extendable XXL sun canopy made of UPF50+ protective fabric, featuring a mesh window for breathability and healthy air circulation on hot days. Adjustable handlebar Allowing the steering level to be tailored to the height of the parent, the handlebar height can be easily adjusted with one hand. Travel with exceptional comfort and ease over a variety of surfaces with smooth front-wheel suspension and a shock absorption system—superior mobility for you and uninterrupted sleep for your child. Even in a double seat configuration, it’s possible to simply fold the Gazelle S for stowing and storage without any need to detach any of the component parts.
- UPF50+ Sun Canopy
- Adjustable handlebar
- Compact Fold
- Ergonomic lie flat position
- Free shopping basket
- Suitable from birth to approx 4 years / 22kg
The Cybex Gazelle S Carrycot is attaches to the frame of the Gazelle S. Suitable from birth up to 9 kg (approx. 6 months) . Throughout baby’s first months, a carry cot is the perfect bed on the go. The Gazelle S Cot is equipped with a soft and comfortable foam mattress supporting a correct lying position for your little one, while a canopy with an inserted mesh window offers shelter and UPF50+ protection from the sun’s rays.
The carry handle of the Gazelle S Cot is placed along the sun canopy for easy carrying and attaching to a Pushchair frame. With an interior lining fabric that’s as warm and comfortable as cotton, our biggest CYBEX Gazelle S Cot is not only super-spacious but also offers a comfortable, sheltered place for your infant to nap the day away.
No additional adapters are needed for the Gazelle S Cot, simply place the cot on the Gazelle frame using the integrated adapters. The Gazelle S Cot can be used in mono mode and in both positions for Sibling or Twin mode.
Technical specifications for Gazelle S Pushchair
- From birth to approx. 4 years •
- weight 22 kg in single mode/ 2 x 22 kg in two seats mode
- Full Size: L 930 – 1060 mm / W 650 mm / H 1000 – 1100 mm
- Folded (most compact): L 735 mm / W 565 mm / H 320 mm
- Weight (frame + one seat unit): 12.6 kg
- Shopper • Full Size: L 420 mm / W 285 mm / H 285 - 455 mm
- Folded: L 420 mm / W 285 mm / H 80 mm • Weight: 1.1 kg
Cybex cloud Z isize
The child seat is equipped with a Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which – in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell – significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. The Cloud Z i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position outside of the car and features 11 easy-to-adjust headrest positions with integrated harness guides. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z mechanism. The base (Sold Separate) also includes Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.), which ensures that the child seat cannot be turned to a forward-facing position.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- 180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
- Use until 13kgs max
- Soft padded Y-harness
- Removable new-born inlay
- Tested to i-Size regulations
- Automatic adjusting harness
- Removable new-born inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position
- Energy absorbing shell: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows
- Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
- Use with the Base Z
Design, safety and functionality are at the heart of innovation at CYBEX. The Base Z is the secure and variable base unit for the new CYBEX Z-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit.
The Base Z is a particularly long-lasting solution. It accommodates two different car seats and so can be used by children up to 4 years of age. The CYBEX Platinum Modular System is quickly installed with a simple click.
- Z-Line modular system: compatible with Cloud Z and Sirona Z
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs
- The infant car seat can be easily snapped into the base and used without having to additionally secure it with the car seat belt (Sold Separate)
- Visual and acoustic indicators confirm that it has been installed correctly
- Base Z is installed in the car with the ISOFIX connectors
- Height adjustable load leg: Enhanced stability
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall
Goods are dispatched for delivery via DPD couriers and tracking information will be provided via email.
Orders placed before 11 am will be dispatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders placed after 11 am will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed at weekends will take two working days.