Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Rebellious
The Cloud Z i-Size is the logical successor to the award-winning Cloud Q concept and is now about 15% lighter than before.
The child seat is equipped with a Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which – in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell – significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. The Cloud Z i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position outside of the car and features 11 easy-to-adjust headrest positions with integrated harness guides. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z mechanism. The base (Sold Separate) also includes Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.), which ensures that the child seat cannot be turned to a forward-facing position.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- 180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
- Use until 13kgs max
- Soft padded Y-harness
- Removable new-born inlay
- Tested to i-Size regulations
- Automatic adjusting harness
- Removable new-born inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position
- Energy absorbing shell: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows
- Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
- Use with the Base Z (sold separately)